Customer service information
Shipping & Delivery
For all stock item unbranded item orders, received before 4pm, we will despatch for next working day delivery. Subject to stock availability. For all bespoke printed items the production time will be as stated on your order acknowledgement. Please contact your account manager if you have any queries relating to this.
Privacy & Security
What we collect - We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promitional emaills about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Security - We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and magagerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can view your order history at any time by logging in to the website using your own user name and password, then selecting the ‘My Account’
option in the top right hand corner of the ‘Home’ page. Then select the ‘My Orders’ option on the left hand side of the page.
You can update your account information at any time by logging in to the website using your own user name and password, then selecting the ‘My
Account’ option in the top right hand corner of the ‘Home’ page. You can then select the details you with to change using the options listed on the
left hand side of the page.
Thank you for using this website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following
with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- 7TW. Our company registration number is 7274586. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of
the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance
and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland